Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

Bitte Entschludigen Sie

Hi all (if any at all),

I know it has been AGES since the last update and right now as I type, I am overwhelmed at the many, many events, even mere moments (like 5 second moments) in Danie's beautiful life that I have to blog about. I will do my best to update this blog and I promise a one blog entry a day until I have caught up.

The next few entries will have to be picture filled though, more text later...

So, 5 minutes to midnight here in Karlsruhe, I think this is all for now. Just a notice of sorts that this blog is still alive and that I/we intend to keep it up for as long as we can. It will probably become a bit of MY blog too and not just Danie's, and maybe once in a while, Karsten will join in posting something.

Till tomorrow then!
Gute Nacht!

(Nerd moment: saw the International Space Station twice tongiht! Cool nerd moment!)

Keine Kommentare: