Sonntag, 3. August 2008

The Gist

I know, I'm horrible with the updates and I'm sorry. I really cannot promise anything now and I can come up with 1 million excuses why I cannot update this blog :-(

And the visit to Germany seems like years ago, it feels old, so "Last Tuesday," to talk about it but as there are one million, four hundred seventy-nine thousand, six hundred eighty-eight super cute pictures of Danie, I feel it such a waste to not post any here.

So here some really cute pics of our princess who can now walk really well at the moment, I am so proud to say. And the tricks she has learned, quite amazing! But first, let me post pics from DE then we can get on to the status quo!

Our first weekend in DE was spent at Regina's, Karsten's mom's, place in Wendlingen. We met her for the first time and she cooks realllyyy yummmmyyy food!!! So here are some really cute pics of Danie during that weekend:

Playing on the couch






Opening Oma's gift:





Drinking water


With Oma!



Playing with the Fischer-Price cubes


Just fooling around

Keine Kommentare: