Mittwoch, 10. September 2008

First Time at Tom's Place

Tom Burck is the bestest boss ever! And he sucks for leaving us in Cebu! But I guess Claudia would kill him if he didn't make it in time for Lea's birth so it really was no question of him having to leave :-( I'm just glad I got to visit him and Claudia and finally meet Lea in Karlsruhe.

I frequent Lea's picture gallery so I more or less have followed how she has grown based on Claudia's updates. Anyway, she has this toy kitchen/cook set and when we were there, she was "cooking" dinner for us. She was always setting the table for Karsten and Danie and me, and she was always cooking something: Kartoffel, Zwiebel, Pilz, Käse BUT WE NEVER GOT AROUND EATING HER IMAGINARY FOOD! WE WERE SO HUNGRY! So Claudia had to order real pizza for us for dinner! Oh and at that time, Tom was sick so I only saw him on his way to the toilet.

Anyway, we started the day with a trip to the playground, 5 min away from their nice house, just 2 blocks away really, and then proceeded to play with Lea's toys at their place. And Danie had so much fun, crawling all over the floor since the floor area was huge!

And here are the cutest pictures of that weekend:
(pictures start with the morning routine btw)

Ok wait, there were originally 54 pictures I wanted to post but I was told that it was too many (really? :-$) so I narrowed it down to 40! And that is the best I can do so help me God!










































1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

The first pics are at your place, not ours...
See you two soon again ;)
Tom