Montag, 15. September 2008

The Latest

The reason why I have not yet posted any current pics of Danielle despite Regina and Meike's requests is that I wanted to finish documenting the whole DE trip first. Like I said, there are one million, four hundred seventy-nine thousand, six hundred eighty-eight super cute pictures of Danie and to go over them, and upload 5 pics per batch, argh, it's quite tedious. Plus the fact that I'm in the Philippines, the internet connection here is not so good. But, having received another email from the 2 girls saying they're very excited to see recent pics of Danie, I though, OK, I'll give the DE trip a break and post new pics. There were pics of Danie for the first time at the beach, at the pool, on some park, in a lot of malls, on a playground, those first steps... the thing is, and I'm about to cry AGAIN, I lost the 2GB memory card :-(

I did not misplace it, I lost it. It fell off my bag. It's really a long story and I don't want to hate myself some more as I'm currently in the opinion that I deserve to be locked up, starved, then fed to colonies of fire ants while tied to a tree under the scorching heat of the sun.

So, gone. All those pics are gone forever!

Good thing I was able to send Karsten some recent pics of Danie some 2 weeks ago and asked him to upload them (him with the broken wrist and all).

So here are some, taken around the last 2 weeks of August 2008.

As you can see, she is even more beautiful than ever...









2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Dens, danie will grow up to be a heartbreaker jud! And you have lost weight.. and you look absolutely amazing. Did you lose weight?

Sooo sorry abt the memory card ordeal. Pero, good news is that you didnt lose the camera, so you can still snap some photos of danie doing what she does best--- look pretty!

Dennise hat gesagt…

Gail, I love you!