Donnerstag, 11. September 2008

Still in Wuppertal

During the second night, after tough work for Karsten and a quite uneventful day for me, he wanted to eat out and I wanted something with rice so he figured, hmmm, rice... let's have something Mexican but we couldn't find the place because, well, because I told him to turn right when he shouldn't have. When maybe I had meant for him to turn to the other right! But well, wasever! It's his fault for asking me directions in his country! Heller!

Anyway, bottom line, we didn't find the restaurant so we opted for something Chinese and found one along the way. We were about to eat the yummy dinner when Danie decided to puke on everything except on the food, thank God! And because she was so cute, the owners (you'd think they were Chinese but really, they were Vietnamese, yes, I asked them and they asked me if I was from Thailand) didn't mind the mess and the extra cleaning they had to do. But, they only gave us 1 fortune cookie, they gave it to Danie who occupied herself happily with it.

(notice the change of outfit)






Oh and before that dinner incident, Danie and I spent the day on the kids area in the lobby of the hotel and here are some cute pics:






Some pics of Danie in her crib in the room on the 3rd day:






Snow in Wuppertal



Keine Kommentare: